Are you wanting to work in a supportive team, with a solid reputation for quality outcomes within the community?
We offer a FLEXIBLE work environment. We are offering consulting options:
9.30am - 2pm (school hours) at least 2 days per week, and/or
1.30pm - 6.30pm
LONGER HOURS ARE AVAILABLE.
We are perfectly-situated practice in Hornsby opposite the Hornsby-Kur-ing-gai Hospital. Our complex the "Hornsby Specialist Centre" has a wonderful Cafe "Team Coffee", Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy, incorporating only 16 Medical Specialist Suites. Car parking available. Bus from Hornsby Station at door.
Just some of what we offer:
1. A friendly helpful working environment
2. Employment, HR, Work Health and Safety Quality Assurance Accreditation
3. NDIS Certification
4. Weekly Peer Supervision
5. Access to the Cognitive Assessment & Diagnostic skills, knowledge and experience of our Clinical Director
6. Experienced Administration support
7. A Streamlined electronic note-keeping system and cloud based Customer Relationship Management software, and much more..
CHILD & ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGIST
MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKER
BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT PRACTITIONER
1. Full registration with AHPRA
2. Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number or working toward same.
3. Able to work independently and also within a team environment.
4. An abundance mindset and collegial approach to working with people
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then forward your Resume with short Cover Letter (setting out your Availability & Chosen Role).
For more information, please feel free to email our Clinical Director, Jackie Schell at: email@example.com